Kentucky Adjuster License Exam-Prep Course
AE21’s “Kentucky’s Adjuster License Exam-Prep Course” provides the fastest and most effective learning experience to prepare for and pass the Kentucky Adjuster License Exam. The course is specifically designed to address the needs of both entry-level and experienced adjusters seeking licensure. Completion is self-paced and provides the ultimate flexibility in whatever learning style that suits you best. For instance…
If you are new to the world of insurance, the course introduces you to its products and policies and to the adjusting profession. You will be exposed to both principles and practices, and you’ll be required to interact with course material in order to gauge your level of understanding as you move through the program. On the other hand, if you have experience in insurance and/or adjusting, the course allows YOU the flexibility to pick the subjects/lessons you need to study and in what order you wish to follow.
The course comes complete with tips, strategies and unlimited Practice Exams to fully prepare you to PASS the Kentucky Adjuster Licensing Exam. Each time you take the Practice Exam, the course randomly selects another group questions, in just the right amount “per subject area”, just like the official Kentucky exam; and at the conclusion of each Practice Exam, the system provides correct/incorrect feedback on each question and refers you to the section of exam outline from which the question was drawn.
Are you “Old School” and prefer paper? If so, we’ve got you covered there too. In the Course Materials you will find, among other helpful documents, the Adjuster Licensing Study Manual. In addition to addressing the material in the online course, this manual provides more than 500 pages of easy to read text covering the insurance products, policies, and claims handling practices that go well beyond what’s needed to pass the state licensing examination. For those who want to know more, the Adjuster Licensing Study Manual is provided as an easily accessed additional resource, including additional practice exam questions that are not provided in the online course. You can even download, print, and bind for repeated use later on after you have your license.
Finally, and as an added bonus, we have captured key terms, concepts, issues, and laws in a printable format called Quick Notes. (If you’ve ever used the popular “Cliffs Notes” in high school or college, you’ll quickly recognize the format and benefit.) These Quick Notes can be accessed from the Course Description page anytime you log in to the course. Use the ‘bookmark’ feature within the PDF document to locate and/or print individual lessons of your choice. These Quick Notes can serve as an excellent study aid!
Study any way you want, and any time you want! The course is self-paced, so go as fast or slow as you wish. When you logout, the course always remembers where you were when you left off. Then, when YOU are confident and ready to take the Kentucky Adjuster Licensing exam, go for it! Good Luck!
- Introduction and Instructions
- Insurance Regulations and Licensing
- Insurance Basics, Principles and Concepts
- Adjusting Losses
- Dwelling and Homeowners Insurance
- The Personal Auto Policy (PAP)
- Commercial Package Policies (CPP)
- Commercial Property Policies
- Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance
- Commercial Crime Insurance
- Fidelity and Surety Bonds
- Equipment Breakdown (fka Boiler & Machinery) Insurance
- Farm Insurance
- Businessowners Policy (BOP)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Umbrella & Excess Policies
- Professional & Specialty Liability Coverages
- Personal Inland Marine
- Flood Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Personal Watercraft (i.e. Boatowners) Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Crop Insurance
- Difference in Conditions (DIC) Insurance
- Residual Markets
- Kentucky State Law Addendum
- THE Kentucky Adjuster License Practice Exam
For the low cost of $149 you will receive:
- 100% Online and Self-Paced Study Course
- Printable Adjuster Practices Manual and State Law Addendum
- Mock Practice Exams With Unlimited Retakes… a New Exam Every Time!
- 6-month Access (extensions available)
- Subject-Matter Support from Our Claims Experts
- Technical Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Extension requests received more than 60 days following the course expiration will be subject to a $25 fee per 30 days.
If the course is not completed within 1 year of the enrollment date, extensions will be granted at the following repurchase prices:
- If it has been less than one year since the last course activity, the course may be repurchased at a discounted rate of 50% off of the full course price and the student may continue the course where they left off.
- If a year or more has passed since the last course activity, the course must be repurchased at a discounted rate of 20% off of the full course price and restarted from the beginning.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be trustworthy and of good reputation
- Be financially responsible
- Be competent to exercise the license
- Have an office accessible to the public
This program is a flexible study aid that can be used at your discretion and in the way that best suits you to prepare for the Kentucky adjuster licensing exam. Many choose to go through the entire program, complete every lesson in order, and then take the practice exam a few times. However, it is also possible to use the course to study only specific areas... for example, a seasoned adjuster who just moved to Kentucky and now needs a Kentucky license may only need to study up on Kentucky's unique laws and regulations. Therefore, it is not even necessary to fully "complete" the program.
As noted in the FAQ above, a pre-licensing course/certificate is not required to sit for the state test.
Yes, Kentucky resident adjusters are required to complete 24 hours of Continuing Education, 3 of which must be certified as “Ethics”, every 2 years.
AE21 Online is proud to offer Kentucky Continuing Education. To learn more about our Kentucky CE courses, click HERE.