Louisiana Property & Casualty Adjuster License Exam Prep Course
AE21’s “Louisiana’s Property & Casualty Adjuster License Exam Prep Course” provides the fastest and most effective learning experience to prepare for and pass the Louisiana Property & Casualty Adjuster License Exam. The course is specifically designed to address the needs of both entry-level and experienced adjusters seeking licensure. The course is self-paced and provides the ultimate flexibility in whatever learning style that suits you best.
If you are new to the world of insurance, the course introduces you to its products and policies and to the adjusting profession. You will be exposed to both principles and practices, and be required to interact with course material in order to gauge your level of understanding as you move through the program. If you have experience in insurance and/or adjusting, the course allows YOU the flexibility to pick the subjects/lessons you need to study and in what order you wish to follow.
The course comes complete with tips, strategies and unlimited Practice Exams to fully prepare you to successfully PASS the State Licensing Exam. Each time you take the Practice Exam, the course randomly selects another group questions, in just the right amount “per subject area”, just like the official LA exam; and at the conclusion of each Practice Exam, the system provides correct/incorrect feedback on each question and refers you to the Section of the PSI outline from which the question was drawn.
Are you “Old School” and prefer paper? If so, we’ve got you covered there too. In the Course Materials you will find, among other helpful documents, the Adjuster Licensing Study Manual. In addition to addressing the material in the online course, the Adjuster Licensing Study Manual provides the student with more 500 pages filled with greater detail and a broader prospective of insurance products, policies, and claims handling practices and issues that go well beyond what’s needed to pass the state licensing examination. For those students that want to know more, the Adjuster Licensing Study Manual is provided as an additional resource, including additional practice exam questions that are not provided in the online course.
Finally, and as an added bonus, we have captured key terms, concepts, issues, and laws in a printable format called Quick Notes. (If you’ve ever used the popular “Cliffs Notes” in high school or college, you’ll quickly recognize the format and benefit.) These Quick Notes can be accessed from the Course Description page anytime you log in to the course. Use the ‘bookmark’ feature within the PDF document to locate and/or print individual lessons of your choice. These Quick Notes can serve as an excellent study aid!
Study any way you want, and any time you want! The course is self-paced, so go as fast or slow as you wish. When you logout, the course always remembers where you were when you left off. Then, when YOU are confident and ready to take the PSI State Licensing Exam, go for it and Good Luck!
- Introduction and Instructions
- Insurance Regulations & Adjuster Licensing
- Insurance Contracts, Concepts, and Principles
- Adjusting Losses
- Dwelling & Homeowners
- Personal Auto
- Commercial Auto
- Components of Commercial Package Policies
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Crime
- Commercial Inland Marine
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Farm Policy
- Businessowners’ Policy
- Other Coverages- Umbrella, Excess and Specialty
- Other Coverages- Surplus Lines
- Other Coverages- Ocean Marine Insurance
- Other Coverages- Flood Insurance
- Other Coverages- Aviation Insurance
- Other Coverages- Boatowners
- Other Coverages- Differences in Conditions
- Other Coverages- Personal Inland Marine
- LA State Law Addendum
- Louisiana Comprehensive Adjuster License Practice Exam
For the low cost of $149 you will receive:
- 100% Online and Self-Paced Study Course
- Printable Adjuster Practices Manual and State Law Addendum
- Mock Practice Exam With Unlimited Retakes… a New Exam Every Time!
- 6-month Access (extensions available)
- Subject-Matter Support from Our Claims Experts
- Technical Support
Frequently Asked Questions
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Reside in or maintain a principal place of business in Louisiana
- Pass the LA state exam administered by PSI Testing Centers
- Complete the Louisiana Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with applicable fees
This program is a flexible study aid that can be used at your discretion and in the way that best suits you to prepare for the Louisiana adjuster licensing exam. Many choose to go through the entire program, complete every lesson in order, and then take the practice exam a few times. However, it is also possible to use the course to study only specific areas... for example, a seasoned adjuster who just moved to Louisiana and now needs a Louisiana license may only need to study up on Louisiana's unique laws and regulations. Therefore, it is not even necessary to fully "complete" the program.
As noted in the FAQ above, a pre-licensing course/certificate is not required to sit for the state test.
Yes, Louisiana resident adjusters are required to complete 24 hours of Continuing Education, 3 of which must be certified as “Ethics”, every 2 years.
AE21 Online is proud to offer Louisiana Continuing Education. To learn more about our Louisiana CE courses, click HERE.