Louisiana Property & Casualty Adjuster License Exam Prep Course
Discover the Ultimate Path to Success with AE21’s Louisiana Property & Casualty Adjuster License Exam-Prep Course!
Get ready to conquer the Louisiana Property & Casualty Adjuster License Exam with AE21’s dynamic and comprehensive “Louisiana’s Property & Casualty Adjuster License Exam Prep Course.” This is your fast track to success, offering the quickest and most effective learning experience tailored to meet your unique needs.
Whether you’re new to the insurance world or a seasoned pro, our course has you covered. Dive into the realm of insurance, policies, and adjusting, all while building a solid foundation to pass the state-administered exam.
- Tailored for both aspiring entry-level adjusters and seasoned insurance professionals
- Self-paced learning, empowering you to choose your ideal study style and speed
- Optional audio narration, vivid graphics, and occasional videos to make learning a breeze
- Printable and fillable guided note-taking workbooks, allowing you to create your offline study guide and enhance your retention
- Mastery quizzes following each lesson to ensure you’re on the right track.
- Unlimited practice exams mimicking the official NY exam, drawing from a bank of over 700 questions (a different exam every time!)
- Over half a decade of combined industry knowledge and experience, and a team of seasoned subject matter experts, available to assist you if you encounter challenges or difficulties along the way
Enroll now and embark on your journey to ace the New York Independent General Adjuster license exam. Success is not just a goal – it’s an achievable reality and is just a click away.
- Introduction and Instructions
- Insurance Regulations & Adjuster Licensing
- Federal Insurance Regulations
- Insurance Basics, Principles, and Concepts
- Adjusting Losses
- Dwelling Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- The Personal Auto Policy
- Components of Commercial Package Policies
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Inland Marine
- The Commercial Auto Policies
- Businessowners’ Policies
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage (Boiler & Machinery)
- Umbrella & Excess Policies
- Farm Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Louisiana State Law Addendums
- Practice Exam
For the low cost of $149 you will receive:
- 100% Online and Self-Paced Study Course
- Printable and Fillable Guided Note-Taking Workbook
- Mock Practice Exam With Unlimited Retakes… a New Exam Every Time!
- 6-month Access (see FAQ’s for extension policy)
- Subject-Matter Support from Our Claims Experts
- Technical Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Extension requests received more than 60 days following the course expiration will be subject to a $25 fee per 30 days.
If the course is not completed within 1 year of the enrollment date, extensions will be granted at the following repurchase prices:
- If it has been less than one year since the last course activity, the course may be repurchased at a discounted rate of 50% off of the full course price and the student may continue the course where they left off.
- If a year or more has passed since the last course activity, the course must be repurchased at a discounted rate of 20% off of the full course price and restarted from the beginning.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Reside in or maintain a principal place of business in Louisiana
- Pass the LA state exam administered by PSI Testing Centers
- Complete the Louisiana Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with applicable fees
This program is a flexible study aid that can be used at your discretion and in the way that best suits you to prepare for the Louisiana adjuster licensing exam. Many choose to go through the entire program, complete every lesson in order, and then take the practice exam a few times. However, it is also possible to use the course to study only specific areas... for example, a seasoned adjuster who just moved to Louisiana and now needs a Louisiana license may only need to study up on Louisiana's unique laws and regulations. Therefore, it is not even necessary to fully "complete" the program.
As noted in the FAQ above, a pre-licensing course/certificate is not required to sit for the state test.
Yes, Louisiana resident adjusters are required to complete 24 hours of Continuing Education, 3 of which must be certified as “Ethics”, every 2 years.
AE21 Online is proud to offer Louisiana Continuing Education. To learn more about our Louisiana CE courses, click HERE.